The Explorer 4000 is a great multi-day pack, adjustable for large or small frames. Innovative torso adjustment and moldable aluminum stays give just the right fit. Padded bladder pocket is inside bag against back for easy access and accommodates up to 3-Liter bladders. Both shoulder straps have hydration tube bungees. With pockets, pouches, loops and straps, you can hang, tie or tuck away all the gear needed for a 2-5 day trip.
The Explorer 4000 is packed with features normally found only on more expensive backpacks such as a full-length adjustable torso that allows this pack to be adjusted for those 5 feet, 1 inch tall all the way up to 6 feet, 4 inches tall. The padded back and airflow system provides padding in the perfect spots while allowing substantial airflow to prevent your back from getting too hot. Its contoured shoulder, lumbar, and hip pads help ensure a comfortable trip. The Explorer 4000 also features a padded water bladder pocket for your favorite water bladder up to 3 liters in size. Side zippered pockets, mesh pockets, and a top zippered pocket provide plenty of room for smaller accessories. There’s even two spots for walking sticks. A top-loading main compartment and a sleeping bag compartment complete the pack. Includes bright yellow attached rain fly and is hydration system ready.
- Rugged, internal frame backpack with 4,000 cubic inch capacity
- Dual aluminum stays adjust to the contour of your back
- Full-length adjustable torso and adjustable shoulder straps for a more comfortable fit
- Padded shoulder straps, padded waist belts and padded lumbar area for maximum comfort, with airflow system to reduce heat
- Separate sleeping bag compartment
- Includes a bright yellow attached rainfly and is hydration system ready
- Height-adjustment shoulder straps accommodate a wide range of torso lengths
- Capacity: 4,000 cubic inches
- Dimensions: 34 by 18 by 12 inches (full capacity)
- Pack Weight: 5 lbs
- Shell: 600D Diamond Ripstop
Size 32″ x 18″ x 12″, Capacity 4000 Cubic Inches/65 Liters, Weight 5 lbs.
Torso length adjustable from 19″ – 23″
Padded waist belt with wide, locking hip straps
Waterproof zippers on side pockets with a pass through feature to carry fishing poles or tent poles; velcro on center mesh pouch
Daisy chain loops for hanging gear and double barrel-lock cinch cords on main compartment
Limited Lifetime Warranty